Game Theory at Work: How to Use Game Theory to Outthink and Outmaneuver Your Competition - James D. Miller Seems mostly about financial issues and how to do in the competition at make the most profit out of your customers, though also does touch on employees and employers also.

Miller appears to be a hard-core capitalist and has very little positive to say about 'anti trust' legislation, taxation or governments in general. However through the game theory it is also explained that anti-trust, anti cartel rules are mostly irrelevant. Most relevant to the UK - If you know it is in your competitors best interests to raise prices, they you can too, and may even benefit from doing it first.

As you would expect, Miller is also not that keen on the socialist dream of communism, very succinctly explaining why communal-ism will always fail.

He is very cynical generally, which I confess appeals to me.

Explanations of basic game theory, prisoners dilemma, Nash equilibrium is clear and understandable as are all his arguments - though I found a few of the latter to be wanting and lacking in rigour.

Overall though an entertaining enough book on a fairly dry subject.